Flags

Flags
Bayern, USA, Deutschland

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Rev. Dr. Zieroth: Men and the Church



Zieroth interview.

Pastor Zieroth recently finished his Doctor of Ministry in Christian parenting. Bound up with this is a focus on catechesis and the duties of parents in the catechesis of their children. (I think that's an old picture, because the last time I saw him he still had a beard.)

I highly recommend listening to this interview that Issues, etc. did a few days ago. It is very sound and practical. Pastor Zieroth has devoted much study and attention to the issues of Christian parenting, men and the church, and sound catechesis in the church. St. Paul's, Kingsville.

Pastor Zieroth is a wonderful pastor, and so is his colleague at St. Paul's, The Rev. Michael Wollman. Pastor Wollman was my physical education teacher and track coach in high school.

St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church in Kingsville, MD was my home church until I was ordained. Pastor Wollman preached at my ordination, and Pastor Zieroth preached when I was installed at my second call.

No comments: